I’m Not Neat But I’m Organized
Tired of losing things, missing appointments, feeling anxious or stressed about what you need to do and not having the time to do what you would really like?
This book discusses four time organizing styles and four space organizing styles found in every person, and how to maximize these styles to create a system that works for you. Use your God-given strengths to help you live a more fulfilled and effective life!
Written in a light and engaging tone with accompanying illustrations, I’m Not Neat But I’m Organized takes you on a journey of discovering your organizing styles. It suggests 90 different methods for you to prioritize, plan, and process your working life to help you be more efficient and effective. Mix and match tools to create a system that will reduce your stress and keep your co-workers and family happy with the new, organized you!
And do it all without feeling the guilt of being messy!
You’ll learn how to:
- understand your personal space and time working styles
- develop systems that fit your natural styles to help you be more productive and less stressed
- find what you need when you need it
- overcome common challenges to getting your life in order
- understand common organizational principles
- manage your time so you can focus on what is more important
- develop purposeful time management
- prioritize without pain
- create a one-way workflow system that will cut down wasted time
- manage the daily deluge of mail and email
- develop an effective master list system to help you track everything you need to do
- create project management systems that match your working style
- organize your computer files for maximum efficiency
- come up with creative solutions in limited space
8.5″ x 5.5″ 281 pages, softcover
**New!** Download the free assessment forms to discover your time and space organizing styles. Forms are for use while you read the book.